Friday 4 March 2016

One 2016 portfolio sample

Description: First poutama got a picture of us by the hall then I did I practice in my writers notebook. I did the practice about 3 time in my book. First I did light pencil lettering then I coloured it in using lots of colours. I made my letters look creative for example I turned the letter O into a picture of an eye.  In my background I did a brick wall. Then we did our good copy to our best. As soon as we finished Poutama put it up on room 14's wall.

Photo:


Feedback: I like the way you didn't just use 1 colour on one letter. # finis 
Feedforward:Next time you could add more colour in the backround. #finis

Evaluation: Thanks Finis.  I will add more coulour in my background. What colour do you think is best?
All ready I think I have improved growth because I did something creative in my words so I improved my skills for growth.

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Sam! I think that your art looks fabulous! I disagree with Finis - I think it is good to have a plain background - it makes your word pop! How is 'growth' inspiring your learning so far this year?

    ReplyDelete