Thursday 26 May 2016

Seed to table science

Description: In science we have been growing plants with different liquid. This is what we uses coffee, Tea, fizzy, water, salt water and a mix of salt water and fizzy. This is The planting side of seed to table.
There is cooking to. We did this for 4 weeks.

The side

Feedback/feedforward: I like the way that you describe the different drinks you need to work on having 
A bigger Description

Evaluation: I tried hard on my plants because this is my science and same on cooking because I love cooking and sometimes I do it at home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed S2T so much Sam.

    From the experiment, what did you learn about investigating? What skills have you learnt that you can take into a different science experiment?

    ReplyDelete