Tuesday 8 September 2015

Portfolio witting post

Description: Rebecca and Suzanne goup have been doing ideas for writing. My goal is I have ideas about what to write. So at the start of the story I have to have a idea what to write about. Rebecca writing goup had to write about a cat and I bird. You had to use juicy words in your writing piece.

The image

Big idea: My goal for writing is l have a idea what to write about in my story. We had up a story about a bird and the cat. I add a cat to my story so I had two cats and one bird. At the End they live happily ever after. there had to be a problem in story at the end.

Feedford/feedback: you did good because it was very interesting. Next time you could work on your spelling.brennan. 

Evaluation: I think I did good in my writing because I use juicy words and 

1 comment:

  1. Great story Sam. I like that you are using juicy words Sam. I think Rebecca wrote a comment in your book about hooking the reader by using a catchy introduction. Do you know any catchy hooks that you could use instead of "Once upon a time" for this story?

    ReplyDelete