Tuesday 8 September 2015

Pae Tamariki Reflection Term 3 2015

Description: Pae Tamariki is a thing that we do at school and around the world kapa Hakka performance in front of the school on Pae tamarki day. Pae Tamariki is Maori thing that happen ever year. Kapa hakka is about Maori and same as pae Tamariki it is about Maori. We practice ever Monday 

Big idea: I did good at Pae Tamariki because Kapa Hakka as be practice ever 
Monday and one Saturday. We need to practice maybe more or make it half and hour long at school time

Feedback: I like the way you are proud of Kapa Haka. Shaiv.
Feedford: next time you can said how are you doing I Kapa Haka. Shaiv. 

3 comments:

  1. Sam, I know that you really enjoy Kapa Haka and that you are proud of your part in the group. I wish that you had taken the time to make this post reflect that and showcase the amazing work Kapa Haka presented at Pae Tamariki. Keep up the awesome work in Kapa Haka Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca for the feedford and yes I will take my time next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of Kapa Haka do you enjoy the most Sam? Love Mum

    ReplyDelete