Monday 31 August 2015

Maths sample

Description: In maths we have been learning about times and division in maths goups. I am in ELLY A. We have been learning to do the problem on a write bored and wrtie a box to work it out. ELLY's goup had to work in goups of two too work it out.

Image's:
Me and Jayden's work out.
The question.
Me and Jayden's work out again.              
                                                                                                                        
Big idea: I am learning about Division and this is what the question would be. 330 Divided 6. We had to do times tables in the first question. And in the second question we had to do the boxs question. The answer is 55

Feedback:you could show how you worked it out.         >Tom 
Feedford:I think you have explained your stratagem well >Tom 

Evaluation: I think I did good in my maths because I have never done a so high Divided in my maths goup.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you are feeling confident to tackle some big problems Sam. How does this strategy help you to do that?

    ReplyDelete