Friday 21 August 2015

Wearable art

Description: I have been doing wearable art. Wearable art is some thing that is made or add more on to it. The 3 task are out of Africa, super hero and villains and 4 Elements. We got to choses 1. I did super hero and villains. We had to make up a awesome super hero or villain that would been seen easy on stage. The wearable art is for upcycling bottle and milk bottle tops or beer tops. The production is about ora life.

This is my image  
Mini Description: I have been panting my smock for 3d Day. The coular is red and black on my smock.the smock is made out of cardboard. I have made this staff out of tin foil and put some tape around there the black pant is. Friday the 3 of September I am going to add on my smock. So it doesn't look like it looks.

End of products: I have made some changes with my smock and my staff. I have cut my smock into a tshrit and the staff is made out of building paper and shaped like a staff because so it's my weapon. I made a mask out of cardboard like my smock. The coular of it is black.

Nga Mihi Koutou,

1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: cardboard, hot glue gun and pant.

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: get what I need for my staff

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: creating some that was creativity to people

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: helping others then I was finsh my wearable art.

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this in class with max and Jacob and did create agency, creativity and excellence.

Feedford/feedback:next time you could add somethink on to the back of your smock.but I like the front of your garnet.

1 comment:

  1. I love that your garment is so effective with the use of minimal colour Sam - and the mask is great! I like that your persisted when you encountered difficulties, and you should be very proud of your end product. It has been fantastic to see the creativity of Poutama and I can't wait to see you all on stage on Monday - you all look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete