Wednesday 12 August 2015

Reading Portfolio Sample team 3 tic tac toe

Description: what if is my post. What if is something that can be in the future or now or in the olden days and made up thing. You have a choice of 10 so that's Novice and 20 is EXPERT and in did 20 because what if can be anything in the world. I'm in questioning so I have to ask questions. I chose the what if because I thought it would be creative to do what if.

Big idea: I learnt that making up things help you be creative in your 
Work and at home. My goal is to do at least 35 or more. But my goal was to do 20 at the 
Start and I did it. I have been learning about questioning in my work shop. In my work shop we have to ask questions from the book. We have to say a question that say that why there then and why. We have been learning this for the last 5 weeks.

Feedback: I like how you have explained what you had to do.
Feedforward: I think that you could make the beginning more specific.#Jeffery 

Evaluation: I have think I have done well on my what if but it would be better if I did little bit more questions like 30.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great how focusing on asking questions can activate our imaginations and make us think outside of the box. You came up with some great questions Sam, and it shows that you have been working on developing questions to help you better find and understand information. I think a goal for you would be to make sure you make sure you are a courageous learner and out yourself in good learning spaces in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Rebecca I will choose a good learning space for term 4 and make sure my post are right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your imagination is a very powerful tool Sam. You can go anywhere and do anything with your imagination. Life would be very boring if we didn't use our it. Keep dreaming and creating. xx Mum

    ReplyDelete