Friday 19 June 2015

kapahaka post

kapahaka Reflection Term 2 2015

Description: Kapahaka is about Maori language and learning new Maori words. It,happen ever Monday at 2.00 clock. Teacher like Rose,Ebony and Nic.

Image:


Big idea:
At kapahaka I enjoy... Doing the puka.

I am most proud of… myself because i did't know about maori words and i know all of the words learning all about maori words.


I find….challenging because... I starter the start of the term so I am slowly Learning the words and the actions too.


I am managing this challenge by…. Learning all the actions to all the songs.


A personal goal for me is… To pronounce the words right all the time.

Our school wide focus this term has been around showing excellence. I show this at kapahaka by... By helping the little kids like year 1,2,3 and maybe year 4. I help the little with the the actions to the songs.

Feedback: this is good you a being really onust.

feedford: next time you could explain more. Jett




No comments:

Post a Comment