Thursday 11 June 2015

Maths portfolio

Description: 
In maths we are learning about strategy. We have three sorts of group like Troy a b and c Ebory a b and the last is Elly a b and c.
l'm in Elly b Group.

This is my photo of my maths work.
The questions.


Big idea: I used strategy for doing all the questions.

Feedback/feedford: I think you should make your description a bit longer
And I like how you put both photos on the post. Louis

Evaluation: I think I did good with my big idea and my maths work. But next time I need a longer Description. Next math time I need to work on my knowledge becuase I used strategy for my math work.

2 comments:

  1. Sam - there is absolutely nothing wrong with using strategy for these problems - we would never expect these to be knowledge.

    Stage 6 is all about choosing the most efficient strategy depending on the relationship between the numbers. We want to see Equal Additions, Place Value Partitioning, Reversibility and Rounding & Compensating. Keep trying to look at the relationship between the numbers to decide what strategy is best to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy with how you are improving with your maths Sam. I like how you use your strategies with everyday maths questions.

    ReplyDelete