Tuesday 2 June 2015

Reading post

I am learning to make connections
Description: my purpose of this post is to make a connection 
With Messi.
My tic tac toe is: just like me
My big idea is that Messi inspires me to be the best soccer 
player ever
My character is Messi 
Sucses critea:
Comprehension 
text to text
Text to self 
Text to world
Feedback/feedforward:I think that maybe next time you could add more detail to how you two are similar to each other and add more information about who Messi is and what book he comes from.
Olivia.
Evaluation: I can add a little more to my post and the character Messi. 


3 comments:

  1. You have been given some fantastic feed forward from your crtitical friend Sam. I think you could take some time to improve your post.

    Also I wonder if you could comment on how making connections helps you with your goal of comprehension?

    Take some time to do some thinking about this and update your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating your post Sam. Make sure you take the feed forward from Olivia into your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Sam. How does Messi inspire you to be the best soccer player ever? From Mum

    ReplyDelete